Saturday, August 9, 2014

2014 ARC August


ARC August is a yearly challenge hosted by Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat. that encourages readers to read some of their ARCs that are piling up. This is such a great idea, and hopefully this will motivate me to finish all my ARCs that are piling up! :) This is my first year doing ARC August and I'm a bit late, but I'm really excited about this!!

I plan on finishing these books this month:

Upside Down (Off the Map, #1)ShamelessRecklessChannel 20Something (20Something, #1)Since You've Been GoneHow We Fall

Hopefully I will be able to finish all of them! Thank you to Octavia for organizing this challenging that is helping me finish my ARCs!!


6 comments :

  1. Good luck.

    The ARCs I'm reading this month are Mister Teacher Person and The Epic of Clair. I might read Since You've Been Gone if I get a chance, but I'm also binge reading The Lunar Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Good luck with your ARCs and your binge reading of The Lunar Chronicles!

      Delete
  2. Good luck!! I'm doing this too (and miserably failing).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Good luck to you too. I'm failing at this too! I only finished 1 ARC so far xD

      Delete