Saturday, August 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and ebooks!

This week's books:

Edelweiss:
  
Compulsion by Martina Boone
The Bargaining by Carly Anne West
Remember by Eileen Cook

Book Tours:
   
The Forgotten Ones by Laura Howard
Stone of Destiny by Laura Howard
Violet Storm by Anna Soliveres
Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton

Review Copies:
  
Not Yet by Laura Ward
Challenging Destiny by Cherie Colyer
Undertow by K.R. Conway

10 comments :

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster award!
    http://readitwritenow.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the synopsis for Remember, and it sounds so intriguing. I added it to my never ending TBR, hopefully I get to it soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ! (: I nominated you for the Liebster Award ! :* All the info through the link :D http://threecheers4butterbeer.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html I Hope you'll do it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like nice books! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! There are more details on my blog: http://thefavouriteslist.blogspot.com/2014/09/i-was-nominated-for-liebster-awards.html Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice books! Can't wait to read reviews. I'm loving your teams on the sidebar ;) Finally someone loving Warner!! And oh Jace and Adrian <3 <3

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) OMG! Another team Warner, Jace and Adrian fan ?! ;D

      Delete