Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (1): Books I'd Give To Readers Who Have Never Read Paranormal Romance


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where they post lists on bookish things. 

This week I'm going to do:

BOOKS I'D GIVE TO READERS WHO HAVE NEVER READ PARANORMAL ROMANCE:

1. Shadow Falls by C. C. Hunter - This series has vampires, werewolves, shape shifters, and basically most of the creatures that you would associate with supernatural stuff and this is one of my all-time favorites in the paranormal genre. 
2. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout - This series is about aliens, but not ugly slimy aliens and stuff that you normally think about when you think of aliens…this has hot aliens ;)
3. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - This series is about fallen angels and Nephilim. It has a romance and it's a great intro for people who are just starting to read about fallen angels. 
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - I just finished this series recently and I LOVED it! This is another series about angels and fallen angels and it is one of my new favorite books! :D I would definitely recommend it to someone. 
5. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - This is  book has a lot of vampires (obviously) and it has a lot of romance ;)
6. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - This is the spin off of Vampire Academy and, in my opinion, it was better than it! I would definitely recommend it! :D
7. Covenant by Jennifer L. Armentrout - This series has a lot of mythology and TON of sexual tension. ;)
8. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - This series has a great plot, some awesome characters and a lot of romance!
9. Twilight by Stephanie Meyers - This is one of the more widely known vampire novels, and about half the people who read it, hated it and the other half, loved it. I thought it was a nice read and you might think so you too if you tried and read it!
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - This series was incredibly awesome in my opinion!! There is a lot of romance and special powers and a love triangle that I couldn't choose a side on at first! ;)