Saturday, September 27, 2014

TBR Tag


So a few days ago I was tagged for this tag by Ri at Hiver et Café! You can check out her post here. This tag was originally created by Rachel at A Perfection Called Books and Dana at DanaSquare. You can check out Rachel's post here and Dana's post here. It's about learning about our TBRs and other peoples TBRs. It's super fun and hopefully I'll learn something about my TBR that I didn't know before ;)

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use goodreads because it makes finding new books and adding them to a list of books you want to read super easy!

Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
My TBR is definitely mostly print because I LOVE print copies because it just feels so right to read using them.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I just choose what book I have available at the moment or read an ARC next or read a book that I'm excited about reading.

A book that's been on your TBR the longest
Panic - This book has been on my account since November 4th, 2013, basically like the day I joined Goodreads!


A book you recently added to your TBR
Renegade - The reviews for the book are mostly positive and the synopsis seems super interesting, so I plan on reading it soon!


A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover
Open Summer Road - This book's cover is GORGEOUS! And it seems like a fun read :)


A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading
Strings Attached - It's a historical romance book. I don't read historical romances much.


An unpublished book on your TBR that you are excited for
Wicked - I seriously can't wait for this book to come out! I mean, IT'S A PARANORMAL BOOK BY JLA!! I can't resist it!


A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you
Clockwork Angel - I feel like every single person but me has read this! I read the Mortal Instruments, but I have yet to read this. I'm holding off on reading this because I've been spoiled :(


A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
Fangirl - The first book that I can think of is Fangirl. I think I'm like the only person that has never read this -.-


A book that you are dying to read
Opposition - I have this book and I want to read it SO BADLY! But I banned myself from reading it until I finish reading my ARCs as motivation.


How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
O.O Umm...1,432 books...

I tag:
The Misses @ Fangirling Misses
Tia @ Read It Write Now!
Carina @ My Addiction: Books
Ivey @ The Hopeless Reader
Alise and Bec @ Readers In Wonderland
& anyone else who would like to do the tag!

6 comments :

  1. These look like amazing book, but I haven't read any of them yet! Guess I'll have to start;)
    Thank you for this wonderful post!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy these books if you read them! :) Thanks for checking this out!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a fun tag to do! I thought Fangirl was okay... a bit long for me but maybe it'll be your cup of tea. I'm DYING to read Opposition!!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun tag ;) I plan on reading Fangirl soon, so maybe it will be! Hope you get to read Opposition soon :)

      Delete
  3. I love this tag, it's so fun! I'm going to do it even though nobody has tagged me haha!
    I love Panic - it's good, you need to check it out!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! I LOVe your responses, thanks for doing our tag :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete