Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (2): Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where they post lists on bookish things. 

So it's been a long time since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday -- over 2 months! Wow. I am really bad at keeping at a schedule xD

**Two quick side-notes: (1) I'm super behind on commenting back and I will get to that soon! (2) I might be going on a temporary hiatus, I'm not completely sure yet.**

This week I'm going to be doing:

Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween:


1) Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass - She is hilarious, fun and badass! And she is an assassin. It's an obvious choice for me ;)

2) Dee from Lux - She has magical powers and she's pretty. A great combination for a costume!

3) Hermione Granger from Harry Potter - Obvious choice because I'm a totally Potterhead xD and because she is super smart, brave, witty, and overall just amazing in everything!! 

4) Jacinda from Firelight - She is a draki, basically like a dragon-human shapeshifter thingy, and it just seems super cool! :) I mean, a dragon costume? Totally! xD

5) Della from Born at Midnight - Well, I've always wanted to be a vampire, so...it just seems perfect for me! :)

6) Fredricka from Born at Midnight - She is a werewolf!! One of my favorite supernatural creatures in the world!! :D

7) Calla from Nightshade - She's awesome at fighting and she is another werewolf. xD

8) Sophie from Hex Hall - She is a powerful witch and I would totally want to be her!

9) Alex from the Covenant series - She is a totally kick-ass fighter and I would just love to be her! :)

10)  Katy from Lux - I WANT TO BE A HYBRID!!!!!!! :D

6 comments :

  1. I love your list! :) I know lots of people going as wizards

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I really wish I was any of these characters.

      Delete
  2. I tagged you to do the Creatures of the Night Tag, and you can see more on my post: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/creatures-of-night-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celaena, Hermione, and Katy are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM! <3 :D
    PS We also know (kind of, not really, we're friends) each other from Goodreads! :)

    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know! They are amazing! <3
      I remember you Fari! You have a blog now?! Why wasn't I told?? ;)

      Delete