Monday, December 22, 2014

Top Ten of 2014 ~ Day 1

Best Books I've Read in 2014


This past year has gone by really quickly for me, and I still can't believe that the year is ending! This was my first year blogging and the time went by so fast! I can't wait to start a new year of book blogging and making new blogging friends! :D So, in honor of the ending year, I decided to join Top 10 of 2014! This is a fun-filled week when we spend looking back at some of the best books from 2014 and looking forward to those books in 2015 that we can't wait for. It is hosted by Jaime of Two Chicks on Books, Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Rachel from FiktshunThe event runs for five consecutive days, the last week full of the year – Monday, December 22nd to Friday, December 26th. These five days, I will share some of my favorite lists!

Today is the list of my favorite books I read this year.