Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Challenges

I noticed that I usually need motivation to read a variety of books and my ARCs, so I decided to join a few challenges in the hope that it helps me become a better reader, a better blogger, and a more active person in the blogging community. I joined eight challenges this year!

Challenges


This challenge is to help you lower your TBR by reading books that were released prior to 2015!
Click here for more information.

I'm going for a married with children (50+ books). This is a pretty big goal, but hopefully I can do it! :D


I have a really big problem with requesting too many eARCs. I go on Edelweiss and Netgalley and request like crazy, and have no control! And then I get approved for some, honestly, I don't think that I possibly read all of them!! This challenge will, hopefully, help me read all of my eARCs. 
Click here for more information.

I'm going for Silver (25 books)


I haven't really read a lot of fairy tale retellings, and hopefully this challenge will change that.
Click here for more information.

I'm going for Magic Mirror (5-9 books)


I love fantasy! I plan on reading lots of fantasy books this year and I think that this challenge will help me with that.
Click here for more information.

I'm going for 10 books


I have trouble reading debut books because I'm usually too busy reading other books, so 
Click here for more information.

I'm going for 15 books


This challenge aims at reading 105 books! Pick twelve different categories and assign it to a number of books you want to read (1-12) and you have to do this until each number is assigned a category.
Click here for more information.

14. TBR Books
13. Young Adult
12. Paranormal
11. eARCs
10. Contemporary
9. Fantasy
8. 2014 Release
7. New Adult
6. Fairy Tale Retelling
5. First Book in a Series
4. Stand Alone
3. Rereads
2. Debut
1. Sequel


This is not a reading challenge, but it's a discussion challenge. I have yet to write any discussion posts yet :( but I promise I will do some this year! Hopefully this will be a motivator!
Click here for more information.

I'm going for Creative Conversationalist (13-24 discussion posts)


I'm hoping this challenge will help me become more organized! :)
Click here for more information.


I love contemporary, so I definitely joined this challenge ;)
Click here for more information.

I'm going for Lily (16-20 books).